Video by Blevins Franks.
Following on from their June video on the Brexit talks, their latest video explores how things have developed since then.
Watch the full video here
This time, they focus on:
- Where we are in the Brexit negotiations
- How the Withdrawal Agreement enables each EU state to bring in their own residency rules for UK nationals moving by 31 December 2020
- Overview of Spain’s recent residency legislation and why this may be a good template for other
- The rules (or lack of rules) for UK nationals moving after the transition period has ended
- Positive reasons for why not all is lost in seeking a Brexit deal
- The expectations for the negotiation timeline
With more than 20 offices across Europe Blevins Franks are dedicated to helping you make the move from UK to your country of choice.